FlexOffers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlexOffers

FlexOffers is one of those affiliate networks that I've always meant to learn more about, but haven't found the time. Are any of you guys involved in that affiliate network? What's the earning potential like?

It's a reliable, legitimate affiliate network that pays quickly, but it wasn't a good fit for me. I tried it years ago and made some spare cash. It just wasn't the best fit for my blog niche.

Comment

Rob Porter I signed up with them a couple of years ago. It's a huge network of affiliate programs, so there's plenty to choose from. They have a somewhat picky approval process and I think I filled in more info for them than most other networks. Be ready with specifics about how you'll promote the products through your content.

Comment

Miranda Williams Hey, thanks a bunch for letting me know how to improve my chances. I haven't tried a new network in a while and thought I'd start with them. I'll definitely incorporate a plan for bringing in sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Miranda Williams View Post
          Rob Porter I signed up with them a couple of years ago. It's a huge network of affiliate programs, so there's plenty to choose from. They have a somewhat picky approval process and I think I filled in more info for them than most other networks. Be ready with specifics about how you'll promote the products through your content.
          Do they look into your social media history and write-ups you do there? And maybe even your average readership numbers? I know those numbers matter in other fields, so I was wondering about this one.

Comment

Working...
          X