What is your top earner right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your top earner right now?

I run a blog and my main blog income comes from Amazon Associates without a doubt. I put a lot of time into learning their program and how to market it correctly, so that might be why. What's your top earner?

I recently got started with Amazon Associates after a friend mentioned that as a website owner, I could earn up to $25,000 (I don't know how true this is!). How long did it take you to grasp everything about the program?

Comment

I've found the most success with Volusion which helps small businesses with e-commerce. As far as retail affiliates go, Amazon's program isn't a big earner for me since they switched up the pay rates a few years ago. I do better with the affiliate programs at Target and Ebay.

Comment

I believe that, Miranda. Unfortunately, a lot of it really is about the audience and how it all fits with Amazon's affiliate plan. I know several bloggers who took a big hit with the change. I'm glad you found something else that works for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Simone Davis View Post
          I put a lot of time into learning their program and how to market it correctly, so that might be why.
          How do you market your amazon associate site?
          Domain Name Forum

Comment

Working...
          X