Best programs per industry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best programs per industry

Did you make a choice based on industry, or was it more of a one-size-fits-all? It would help if a marketer broke this down and selected the most suitable one, with the highest commissions as well. For instance, Shopify and The Six Figure Mentors are mostly popular in the business and marketing space.

I started with what I knew and what was easiest to incorporate. My target demographic is the average pet owner. They aren't put off by a link to Amazon.
    Originally posted by Jason James View Post
    For instance, Shopify and The Six Figure Mentors are mostly popular in the business and marketing space.
    I'll make a note of that. I've been meaning to learn more about both of those, but they keep falling off my radar.

Comment

If you're into affiliate marketing for education and business products then you should check out Marie Forleo's B-School. The commission is high and customers are usually happy with their experience. Few customers ever ask for a refund which means you're unlikely to lose that commission. There's only one catch, you have to attend the class in order to be an affiliate and that will set you back quite a bit - about $2k.

Comment

Working...
      X