Your hobbies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your hobbies?

My creative outlet is photography. Over time it's taught me new and interesting ways of looking at people, objects, and scenery. I want to give affiliate marketing a try because I think it will mesh well with my hobby. It can be a pricey hobby, so I'm hoping affiliate marketing can help cover some of my costs down the road. What are some of your hobbies?

Billiards. Ever since I was young, 8 or 9, I have loved the game. You have to concentrate your line of sight and have good hand/eye coordination, but to me it's relaxing.

Comment

Jean Miller I'm jealous! I've never been able to get the ball to go where I want it to.

Allison Carmichael I'm into fitness, especially running. It keeps me active and helps calm my mind. Like you, I'm hoping to incorporate affiliate marketing with my hobby.

Comment

Writing for relaxation is my hobby. I have a few different books started. I like fiction because I can get lost in a world I created.

Comment

I love cooking! All things food I am an aspiring home chef and I want to create a food blog; however, I do not have the time for that at the moment.

Comment

Working...
          X