How has affiliate marketing changed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How has affiliate marketing changed?

Affiliate Marketing is not just here to stay; it is ruling the online space as well. By the year 2020, retailers could surpass the $6 billion mark, in spending. Now we have data-based tools that give accurate projections, hence helping in the development of winning affiliate strategies. What else has changed?

Affiliate marketing has come a long way, and industry statistics show steady growth. In the US alone, the spending increases annually by 10.1%. Presently, it is among the most popular tactics used to generate revenue and drive sales. It is no wonder that fashion is the most popular affiliate marketing category!

Comment

I agree. Affiliate marketing is no longer an overlooked business model. I think that now, as long as online shopping exists, affiliate marketing will continue to exist. And it's only getting stronger!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Edwards View Post
        Affiliate marketing has come a long way, and industry statistics show steady growth. In the US alone, the spending increases annually by 10.1%. Presently, it is among the most popular tactics used to generate revenue and drive sales. It is no wonder that fashion is the most popular affiliate marketing category!
        I am curious to know why fashion has emerged as a popular category? What is driving increased conversion rates? I assume that major brands have made a mark online.

Comment

It seems to be much more competitive than I remember in days past. There is just so much more to sift through and different ways of marketing in this fashion. It kind of forces a person to pick a table and work with just one method.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Kyle View Post
            It seems to be much more competitive than I remember in days past. There is just so much more to sift through and different ways of marketing in this fashion. It kind of forces a person to pick a table and work with just one method.
            I agree that it has become more competitive and there are (now) a variety of ways to market a product. There is also more regulation, which is a boost to the consumer. I reckon that a lot more will change in the next decade and beyond!

Comment

Working...
            X