Ever heard of William J. Tobin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever heard of William J. Tobin?

He is the inventor, business owner and entrepreneur that acquired the patent for affiliate marketing back in 1989. He kicked things off and set the first-ever affiliate marketing program for his company (PC Flowers & Gifts). There is so much history behind a man who has10 different startups since 1968. He has also secured 15 patents for products and software.

There is a patent on this? TIL. I also learned who to look to when looking for legitimate leads and advice. This, in and of itself, makes the information you just shared rather invaluable. We all know how many hucksters there are out there.

Thank you very much sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Kyle View Post
      There is a patent on this? TIL. I also learned who to look to when looking for legitimate leads and advice. This, in and of itself, makes the information you just shared rather invaluable. We all know how many hucksters there are out there.

Thank you very much sir.
      Yes, there exists a patent to this. William has also authored several books, but the one that caught my attention is, Confessions of a Compulsive Entrepreneur and Inventor: How I Secured Fifteen Patents, Started Ten Companies, and Became a Pioneer on the Internet.

Comment

Working...
      X