Incorporating the Super Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorporating the Super Bowl

The Super Bowl is coming up on Feb. 2 with a showdown between the 49ers and the Chiefs. It's a highly searchable event on Google and social media, so it could be good for affiliate marketing. Did you incorporate the game into your marketing strategy? I shared some crowd pleasing recipes that are perfect for munching on during the Super Bowl. I added affiliate links to Target and Walmart for the ingredients and cookware.

Investing companies might make a good match. You put a good chunk of change on a team that is far from a sure bet, you beat the spread and find a nice payday at the end. You're going to want someone like Fidelity to help guide that windfall in the right direction.

Comment

Targeting big events as part of your marketing strategy is a great way to have a spike in traffic and sales. I would definitely do that if my niche is related.

Comment

I wrote an article about the people food that's dangerous for dogs and linked to the grill I used to make the food. The next day I wrote about guests who are fearful of dogs and how to keep the dogs corralled and safe so everyone could enjoy the Super Bowl shenanigans. I linked to some temporary gates, fences, and kennels. I also linked to some toys that will distract the dogs, so they don't bark and whine the whole time.

Comment

I blogged for a couple of days about the Super Bowl in order to generate traffic. I didn't add affiliate links as it would've seemed insincere coming from me. Plus, I'm still using the free WordPress platform, so I'm keeping my affiliate links to a minimum for now.

Comment

Working...
          X