Ways to keep learning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways to keep learning

How do you ensure that you stay updated and informed about the goings-on in the affiliate marketing world? YouTube can be very resourceful, and there are plenty of other courses that a marketer can pursue.

I've really been slacking in this area and I need to make some changes. I tend to get bogged down in the everyday stuff which makes it easier to miss new trends and that's not good.

Comment

I search for current podcasts. There are a few.
      For some reason, this is an area where it's hard to find current information on a steady basis. Maybe Google doesn't like us?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Kyle View Post
        I search for current podcasts. There are a few.
        For some reason, this is an area where it's hard to find current information on a steady basis. Maybe Google doesn't like us?
        I also rely on podcasts to stay updated. YouTube is also very resourceful. The thing about the internet is that you can almost find anything you want by the click of a button.

Comment

You used to have to go to seminars and such before the interweb. Someone once said that the internet was the death of distance. Like you said Ken, information from Indonesia to America is a click away now

Comment

Someone told me that subscribing to successful marketers' email lists is a good way to stay updated with all the trends. I am part of a few newsletters and I get some great info from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony Page View Post
              Someone told me that subscribing to successful marketers' email lists is a good way to stay updated with all the trends. I am part of a few newsletters and I get some great info from time to time.
              That is a great way to keep yourself updated with all trends and industry news. But make sure you don't sign up to too many newsletters so that you don't get distracted.

Comment

Working...
              X