Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you started building your list yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you started building your list yet?

As I mentioned in another post, list building was the best piece of advice that I was ever given in my career as an affiliate marketer. When you have a list of subscribers, you own the traffic. You can pretty much control both your traffic and sales.

Are you building your list too?

Can you expand on this a bit? How does building a list mean you control both your traffic and sales? I've heard that advice before, but wasn't sure it worked. You seem friendly, so I figured it's okay to ask.

Comment

I don't know how anyone can do this without a list. That is, after you have been expanding your "network" weekly and the names keep piling up. This is how you determine what performs well and what doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Miranda Williams View Post
        Can you expand on this a bit? How does building a list mean you control both your traffic and sales? I've heard that advice before, but wasn't sure it worked. You seem friendly, so I figured it's okay to ask.
        Building your list of subscribers is like having potential customers. The larger and more targeted your list is, the higher chance you have to make money as an affiliate. List building does not stop here though; you need to build a relationship with your list and nurture it through email marketing.

Comment

Working...
        X