Using webinars as affiliate platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using webinars as affiliate platform

Has anyone tried using a webinar as a platform for sharing your affiliate links? I'd cover a topic like dog sitting or opening a dog sitting business. I've thought about adding the links to the class materials, so they're easy to click on.

I've only tried it once and it took more work than it was worth in my opinion. I probably could've done better had I kept at it though. If you go this route, pick a topic that's easy to understand and break the topic down into small portions.

Comment

I've considered doing this, but I'm extremely cautious because I've taken webinars before and never felt moved to click on a link, fill out a form, or buy a product that was mentioned. I see the potential, but it could also be a time suck.

Comment

I have never attended any webinars where the host shared affiliate links. Normally, webinars are a way to sell your own high ticket product or service.

It sounds like an interesting way to make affiliate sales though.

Comment

I have hosted quite a few webinars where I pushed some high ticket affiliate offers. I didn't do many of those, but they did bring in quite a good amount of money.

Comment

Working...
          X