An Under Tapped Marketing Niche

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Under Tapped Marketing Niche

I heard somewhere that there are upwards of 500 million registered blogs. There are also a mere 500,000 podcasts.Podcasts however are growing in popularity due to the fact of the numbers I just posted. This is still a growing way for people to market their sites and bring in clients.

It's something to give serious consideration.

Thanks for sharing this info.

Comment

Every day, millions of people are downloading podcasts plus countless brands are opting for this marketing medium. As much as it still under-tapped, the successful marketers are those that come with podcasts that stand out.

Comment

And one way to do that, while you're still able, it to choose a topic that is easily marketable yet presented in a way that is "outside the box". What that is, exactly, is up to the blogger but the sooner you stand out in a growing field......the better.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
          Thanks for sharing this info.
          No problem. What did you take out of it?

It's also said that close to 10% make a living from it. Meaning that's all they have to do. I haven't checked but I'm sure it takes at least 5 years to get to that number.

Comment

I love podcasts and I am really interested in starting one for my blog. I just don't have enough time at the moment. But it's definitely on my to-do list,

Comment

Working...
            X