New To Affiliate Marketing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To Affiliate Marketing!

Hello everyone! My name is Anthony and I just joined this forum. I am over 60 years old and I want to try affiliate marketing, so I will have a lot of questions. I hope you don't mind

Looking forward to learning from the experts here!

Hello, Anthony, it's nice to meet you! I'm glad I'm not the only newbie around on the forum. It sure seems like there's a lot to learn, but I guess that comes with the territory of developing a new skill set.

Comment

Hey Anthony and Sarah! Welcome to the community and congratulations on your decision to learn about affiliate marketing. I will be more than happy to answer any of your questions whenever I can

Comment

Welcome to the pack Anthony. All I can tell a newbie is this: To narrow down what you need to learn first, ignore for now what you need to focus on last. That being, keywords. Don't worry about SEO right now. If you have been thinking about it, please stop. You have bigger fish to fry right now.

Good luck!

Comment

Hey guys thank you all for the encouragement and the kinds words. @Don, I am not even near ready to do anything SEO related LOL! I am still at the niche selection stage at the moment, but thanks for your advice!

Comment

Working...
          X