Most common misonceptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most common misonceptions

Forget about people thinking that it is a get-rich-quick scheme; we probably have all heard about this countless times. What do you think about people assuming that affiliate marketing is too competitive, hence there is a minimal chance of making a profit? In my view, competition exists in an environment where there is high demand, and therefore everyone that puts in the necessary effort stands an equal chance.

I think affiliate marketing is the most misconstrued topic out there, and most times, people rely on what they hear, instead of researching. Countless times, many newbies get into this hoping to make quick money. Affiliate marketing (especially the new programs) requires time and extra effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Jones View Post
      Forget about people thinking that it is a get-rich-quick scheme; we probably have all heard about this countless times. What do you think about people assuming that affiliate marketing is too competitive, hence there is a minimal chance of making a profit? In my view, competition exists in an environment where there is high demand, and therefore everyone that puts in the necessary effort stands an equal chance.
      I completely agree with you. Where there is competition, there is money to be made. A lot of people say that certain niches are too competitive or saturated. It may be true, but it does NOT mean you won't make money with it. It may take more time and effort, but it is definitely possible to make an income.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrea Malone View Post

I completely agree with you. Where there is competition, there is money to be made. A lot of people say that certain niches are too competitive or saturated. It may be true, but it does NOT mean you won't make money with it. It may take more time and effort, but it is definitely possible to make an income.
        When talk of saturation comes up, most people shy away from venturing in that direction. Competition only means that you can make more money, only that you have to be creative and smart about the methods you use.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Jones View Post
          What do you think about people assuming that affiliate marketing is too competitive, hence there is a minimal chance of making a profit? In my view, competition exists in an environment where there is high demand, and therefore everyone that puts in the necessary effort stands an equal chance.
          We have a minimal chance to make a profit if we DON'T compete. That's one thing competition does. It raises the stakes and raises the chance of making more money.

Comment

Working...
          X