What's your niche?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your niche?

Have you settled into a certain niche? I tend to focus on retail, especially pet products and things for seniors. I'm not a lead authority figure, but people will buy from you if they think your opinions and ideas are trustworthy. I'm pretty candid, so that's what works for me.

What can you say about the people who believe that affiliate marketing can work for any niche? I am yet to settle on a specific one, but my interest lies in either sports news or software cracks. You can choose pet products because people are always looking for quick solutions for their pets.

Comment

Originally posted by Simone Davis View Post
      Have you settled into a certain niche? I tend to focus on retail, especially pet products and things for seniors. I'm not a lead authority figure, but people will buy from you if they think your opinions and ideas are trustworthy. I'm pretty candid, so that's what works for me.
      I have a couple of blogs in different niches. One of the niches I am working on is travel. I have traveled a lot in my life, so I started a travel blog a couple of years ago and, although it's not an authority site yet, I am making quite decent affiliate sales from it.

Comment

Working...
      X