X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domainx
    replied
    Originally posted by Simone Davis View Post
    I put a lot of time into learning their program and how to market it correctly, so that might be why.
    How do you market your amazon associate site?

Leave a comment:

• Simone Davis
    replied
    I believe that, Miranda. Unfortunately, a lot of it really is about the audience and how it all fits with Amazon's affiliate plan. I know several bloggers who took a big hit with the change. I'm glad you found something else that works for you!

Leave a comment:

• Miranda Williams
    replied
    I've found the most success with Volusion which helps small businesses with e-commerce. As far as retail affiliates go, Amazon's program isn't a big earner for me since they switched up the pay rates a few years ago. I do better with the affiliate programs at Target and Ebay.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Edwards
    replied
    I recently got started with Amazon Associates after a friend mentioned that as a website owner, I could earn up to $25,000 (I don't know how true this is!). How long did it take you to grasp everything about the program?

Leave a comment:

• Simone Davis
    started a topic What is your top earner right now?

What is your top earner right now?

I run a blog and my main blog income comes from Amazon Associates without a doubt. I put a lot of time into learning their program and how to market it correctly, so that might be why. What's your top earner?
Working...
X