What's Your Story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Your Story?

How did you end up becoming an affiliate marketer? I started a little over 10 years ago when I was really tired of working in the corporate world. I wanted a change and wanted to work from home full time. That was my biggest motivation. However, it took me a few years to get where I am today.

How did you get started?

Hi, Arthur, it's nice to meet you! I started a blog and kept hearing that I could earn money off it, so I started looking into affiliate marketing. I took some free online courses and never looked back. I love it.

Comment

Good topic! I majored in economics originally, but I found it stuffy and rigid, so I switched to marketing. I found my niche in affiliate marketing because it allows me to bring out my creative side.

Comment

I'm just starting out and am learning the ropes. It seems like a fun industry, but I know I still have a lot to learn. That's what brought me here.

Comment

Hey Arthur! Nice to meet you! I am not a complete beginner in affiliate marketing, but I am not where I want to be yet either. I got started a couple of years ago for the same reasons as you. I also want to work from home.

Comment

Working...
          X